[TriLUG] MS Exchange scheduling component replacement?

Justin Johnson justin at eCotton.com
Fri Nov 30 15:08:15 EST 2001

I don't know if this is the same topic or not, but I am charged with setting
up an
email server for a small company.  I'm assuming this means I need to support
SMTP ,
and POP. It would also be nice to have web interface such that users could
check
their mail from whatever machine that may be sitting at. I have been reading
through this thread and others, and am guessing I need either qmail,
weborganizer,
or Open Mail? Although OpenMAil's uncertain future would make me shy away
from that.

Please send any suggestions you may have. I'm new to linux, but I'm in a
shop that is interested in linux and what it can offer. Kind of a blind
leading the blind kinda deal.
If I can produce some good results, it may spur more Windows machines
getting re-formatted
and reinstalled with linux. And that's a good thing, right?

Thanks,
Justin