[TriLUG] Somewhat OT: IBM eSeries commercial featuring Linux

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 15:54:37 EST 2001

Oh Yeah!  I just quoted that commercial today during my review.
Fortunately, the execs had seen it...which is way cool!  It added
credibility to the direction that I've been moving HAHT's infrastructure.
Very Awesome :-)

Jon

Huge empty mainframe vault except for one small black server tucked into the
corner at the far end of the room...
"Someone's stolen all the servers!"
"No, we just replaced them all with that one zServer ... running Linux.  I
sent an email about it"