[TriLUG] Learning PhP + MySQL

Robert Weeks robert at woozy.com
Sat Dec 1 19:42:39 EST 2001

Hi,

I do a lot of PHP MySQL development. A good website to start with is
DevShed:

http://www.devshed.com/Server_Side/PHP

and of course you can always go to the source:

http://www.php.net/

My favorite book is PHP and MySQL Web Development (catchy title, eh?)

http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/bookinfo/bookinfo.asp?theisbn=0672317842&vm=

I also have a few of the Wrox books and the ORA Pocket PHP, but IMHO the
book I just mentioned is much better.

Check out DevShed and php.net first, you may find everything you'll need
there.

Robert Weeks