[TriLUG] Learning PhP + MySQL

Craig Duncan craigduncan at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 3 10:08:04 EST 2001

Although I use Postgres and not MySQL, I found everything that I needed at
the php site http://www.php.net/docs.php. If you must have a book, check out
the list at Amazon - pretty much every book on PHP, including those not yet
published:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/browse/-/295223/qid%3D1007390198/sr%3D4
-1/ref%3Dsr%5F4%5F79%5F1/104-8377524-8267157

Whatever book you decide upon, make sure it focuses on PHP4, preferably one
published in the past six months.

For online PHP tutorials, go to Google and type in "PHP Tutorials",

Craig