[TriLUG] Re: Which one of you is Dan Campbell's brother

froglips at sprintmail.com froglips at sprintmail.com
Wed Dec 5 07:23:46 EST 2001

Per your request, I contacted my "brother" Dan Campbell and relayed your message.

He was willing to concede his poor driving record on that day.

As to the criminal background of the tree's, he was unable to comment.

He did want me to relay that while his driving did not provide the price-performance measure that you accurately described, the end result of this "game" yielded a lower score on his behalf.

Looking for a way to tie all things to linux, he is trying to install slackware on an IBM 560 laptop.

(I'm a mean older brother, ain't I.)  ((No sissy "GUI" install for this family)).

Sincerely,
Dan Campbell's Brother, Jim

--------

Subject: [TriLUG] Which one of you is Dan Campbell's brother?

Next time you speak to your brother ask him how he liked it when the tu
rf
hacker with the $29 Walmart driver out-drove him and his $450 custom fi
club...  All day long.  Maybe the tees were crooked :)