[TriLUG] peripherals

Andrew Perrin aperrin at email.unc.edu
Wed Dec 5 14:42:38 EST 2001

Michael,

I had some troubles with debian and my IDE cd writer; I wrote up the
solution and put it at:

http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin/tips/src/debian-cdrw.html

YMMV, of course. Let me know if it helps.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin at unc.edu - http://www.unc.edu/~aperrin
      269 Hamilton Hall, CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA