[TriLUG] rp3 on RH7.1___Dial-up config Script activation via sshd command prompt:call me lazy

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Thu Dec 6 15:47:05 EST 2001

What sort of problems are you having?  What kind of corporate firewall are
attempting to penetrate?

Are you going to dial in now (authenticate via dialup) and then ssh across
the dialup connection?  That seems pretty trivial... or am I just too sleepy
to notice what is really going on.  I guess you could tag me as "sleepy"...

Jon