[TriLUG] A friend of mine shared this article with me--comments anyone??

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Sat Dec 8 18:50:02 EST 2001

[2001-12-08 18:18] al johson said:
| Making Linux look harder than it is
| By Robin Miller, Newsforge.com

[~180 lines snipped]

Al,

  While these articles /are/ useful, I do not feel it is appropriate to
paste them directly into email messages; a brief description of the
article and a link would be much prefered, IMO[1].

[1] You are /potentially/ depriving the website from which you copy
    the content of visitors.  Remember, these internet publishers
    are /trying/ to make a living...
[2] While you attribute the articles properly, there is no _guarantee_
    to a recipient that you have not modified the copy.  Having said
    that is in no way implicating that you do or have modified any
    copy you've forwarded.

cheers.
  brent

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman