[TriLUG] My Experiences With Linux on PPC

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sat Dec 8 21:47:40 EST 2001

Thanks for sharing.  I may be in the market for something more portable soon
and always wondered how the Apple hardware held up while running Linux.  But
your mention of the single mouse button is one of my biggest beefs with
Apple systems.  Have you tried plugging in an external 3 button mouse yet?
I'm wondering if all of the buttons will work.  If so I might be able to
handle the limitations of the stock hardware.

Also, how do you like the display?  Is it large?  Crisp?  Vibrant colors?
Good contrast?  Do you have to be sitting "just right" to see it?  How does
it look when working outside?