[TriLUG] getting vmware nat to work

Rodent of Unusual Size Ken.Coar at Golux.Com
Mon Dec 10 13:26:02 EST 2001

"Andrew C. Oliver" wrote:

> How did you all get vmware NAT to work.  I installed it and it seemed
> happy, I got the samba (host-only) stuff working right away.

I'd be happy if I could get that far. :-(  Right now I have an
encapsulated W2K VM that I can only touch through the mouse and
keyboard.  Can't get any files in nor out.  NAT in addition to
a working host-only would be great, as long as the host can
access the VM (turns out that I need to access a Web server
running in the VM.. testing purposes..).
--
#ken	P-)}