[TriLUG] baby coming

Tanner Lovelace lovelace at wayfarer.org
Thu Dec 13 23:07:11 EST 2001

Christian J Hedemark wrote:

> So how about a group for expected baby geeks?  ;-)  When is yours coming?
> Mine (our first) was due a week ago today.  Little bugger is keeping us on
> the edge of our seats waiting.

Ours waited until almost a week after his due date to show up, and
even then had to be helped (C-section).  The bad part was, he
started in on the contractions (false labor) the day after the due
date! (Yes, that's contractions from Tuesday until they induced
on Saturday, and finally born on Sunday).  I hope your wife has
an easier time than mine did...

Tanner Lovelace
--
Tanner Lovelace | lovelace at wayfarer.org | http://wtl.wayfarer.org/

  History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times
  of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to
  endure.  --  Justice Thurgood Marshall, 1989