[TriLUG] Looking for a local Solaris Users Group

Ken VanDine ken at bizrace.net
Fri Dec 14 09:47:40 EST 2001

I haven't seen much in the line of Solaris users groups, not even in the Silicon Valley area.  There was one that I tried to attend, but only 2 people showed up.  And the list wasn't active at all.  Solaris just doesn't have the followers Linux has, at least not the same type :-).  If you are just looking for a good mailing list, I would recommend some of the sun ones.

--Ken