[TriLUG] VNC

Janyne Kizer janyne_kizer at ncsu.edu
Fri Dec 14 14:38:19 EST 2001

I just double checked this both from the server console and from an
xterm logged into the server.  For the sake of this example, let's say
that I want to connect to the VNC server at 192.1.152.12, then I would
type the following at the command prompt:

vncviewer 192.1.152.12

You should then be prompted to enter the VNC password (the password that
you set when you started the vncserver for the first time).  Enter the
password and it should connect you.