[TriLUG] SuSe Linux 6.4

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 15 18:30:22 EST 2001

To be clear, you really only need ONE new hard drive!! (plus two drawers)--I
did this so that in my experimentations I wouldn't destroy either system.
Also, if you should lose one or the other system, instead of losing both of
them one would still be working.--Al
P.S. great seeing everyone at the last meeting. When do we get the RPM
lesson??