[TriLUG] OT: Lord of the Rings

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Sun Dec 16 19:57:57 EST 2001

Tanner says:
> The Wynnsong Theater is probably the best one in Durham right now,
> and it happens to be right behind my house. :-)

-1.  The Wynnsong has an overly ghetto vibe to it.  If you like to hear
Honda Civics driving by the theater with subwoofers drowning out the movie,
Wynnsong is the place to go.

There's another theater on Weaver Dairy Road in Chapel Hill that is much
more enjoyable.  Comfy seats, little audio crossover from other shows, and a
less obnoxious audience to share the film with.  Parking is tricky but
unlike Wynnsong you don't hold your breath on the way out wondering if your
car was broken into.

Unfortunately I don't think they are doing an early showing of LOTR so it
may be moot.

Chris