[TriLUG] OT: Lord of the Rings

Steve Burnett sburnett at webslingerz.com
Sun Dec 16 20:24:49 EST 2001

On Sun, 16 Dec 2001, Bill Vinson wrote:

> Well, based on your recommendation I called them, but it seems as if they
> are already sold out of the midnight showing and most of the first day.  I
> called Park Place 16 in Cary and they aren't selling tickets till the day of
> the show, so I guess I will go there or some other local theater for the
> first show on Wed. if no other theaters are doing a midnight showing...

While they are not doing a midnight show (that I know of) the Lumina in
Chapel Hill & Mission Valley in Raleigh are both selling advance tickets
for the film, and have been since 12/7. May well be sold out for specific
shows by now, but you could give them a try. And at least at Mission
Valley (don't know about Lumina) they have beer for those who like the
stuff.

regards,
Steve
Steve Burnett    Admin, webslingerZ     sburnett at webslingerz.com