[TriLUG] OT: Lord of the Rings

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Sun Dec 16 23:16:58 EST 2001

There are a bunch of other theaters in the Raleigh-Cary area which are going
to show the movie, but none that I've heard of that are going to show it
early. You could call them (they're all listed in the Raleigh newspaper:
News & Observer) to see if any are going to show the one you want. You
called Park Place in Morrisville, Crossroads 20 is not too far down the road
from Park Place.  There is also a theater at NCSU which will no doubt show
the movie, which is also not too far from Park Place, but again I don't have
the info about the specific showing you're interested in. Good Luck.