[TriLUG] OT: Lord of the Rings

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Mon Dec 17 07:05:22 EST 2001

On Mon, Dec 17, 2001 at 10:43:15AM -0500, Michael Mueller/bhu5nji spoke thusly:
> : I'd love to go, but with a baby it just isn't really practical...
>
> Have you tried holding screaming baby while banging in
> code/scripts/commands?  I can be done.  Mama appreciates the break.

yes, and yes respectively. *grin* This weekend, he got to see me put
several things into CVS, as well as learn about the PSX and Loony
Toon's Sheep Raider (Sheep, Dog, 'N Wolf outside the US).

Did I mention that the ATI-TV Wonder works like a champ in Linux? *grin*

> Baby goes to sleep in your now dead-of-all-feeling arm.  Stupid
> problem you're working on seems less important and lo-and-behold,
> you solve it.  Technique will probably not work well with theater
> movies, however.

Ah...no. Not in theaters. And not when little man is hungry...

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001