[TriLUG] gnucash anyone?

James LewisMoss jimdres at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 18 12:32:49 EST 2001

>>>>> On Mon, 17 Dec 2001 19:41:48 -0500, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney <alchemist at darkcanvas.com> said:

 alchemist> So, I now ahve one last windows/wine/win4lin dependance :
 alchemist> Quicken.  And gnucash looks mighty attractive.

 alchemist> Has anyone managed to install this beast on Red hat Linux
 alchemist> 7. 2 yet?  Does anyone have any good/bad things to say
 alchemist> about gnucash?

I don't use redhat, but Dave Peticolas (gnucash developer) does and
typically has good packages available for redhat at ftp.gnucash.org.
Often you'll need more than just the gnucash rpm (at least the g-wrap
rpm as well and I think a few more) so make sure you get everything
needed.

And since I work on gnucash as well I'll keep my mouth shut and let
other people say good or bad things.

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres at debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!