[TriLUG] Re: Openssh update failure

Kevin Hunter khunter at rhoworld.com
Wed Dec 19 11:55:10 EST 2001

ok, now I'm getting frustrated and I'm starting to feel a little
stupid at the same time.  I tried to do a 'rpm --rebuild
openssh-xxxx.src.rpm', but it doesn't recognize that option.  I get
the rpm option list spit at me.  "--rebuild" is in the man page for
rpm, but it's not in the option list if you just enter 'rpm'.

I'm starting to hear Redmond calling my name :-(