[TriLUG] IMAP client

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Wed Dec 19 21:17:44 EST 2001

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 06:56:17PM -0500, Tanner Lovelace spoke thusly:
> Basically, he has abandoned Mutt in favor of evolution
> and he gives his reasons why.

I'm all for doing the same, just not yet. The primary system I use (a
P2/266 laptop w/128Mb RAM & RHL 7.2) isn't beefy enough to use
evolution and other apps. My desktop at home, though (P3/600 w/256Mb
RAM & RHL 7.2) kicks some arse. Too bad that one is on the ISDN
connection...

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001