[TriLUG] IMAP client

Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney alchemist at darkcanvas.com
Fri Dec 21 11:11:52 EST 2001

On Fri, Dec 21, 2001 at 10:51:25AM -0500, John Franklin spoke thusly:
> Eric Kidd makes some good points about it, tho, and I'd like to see some
> of them incorporated to make mutt suck even less.  In particular an HTML
> mail rendering library would be nice.  I can deal with it being modal (though
> it'd also be nice if my editor could be put in a ncurses pane), and I
> find the speed, even with very large mailboxes, to be acceptable.

There are a couple of things I'd like to add to it too - the ability
to expunge on folder exit, and making some settings - like "Hide Read
Messages" and "sort by thread" - global and not a folder-by-folder
options. It owuld also be nice if they didn't ahve to be reset every
session.

So, most of the time I'm on mutt, still. Well that and because my
laptop just can't handle  evo.

--      Kevin "The Alchemist" Sonney      --
--  New email : alchemist at darkcanvas.com  --
--  http://www.darkcanvas.com/~alchemist  --
--  ICQ: 4855069            AIM: ksonney  --

"If you'll read the subtext for many of those old strips, you'll find
the heart of an old-fashioned Libertarian. And I'd be a Libertarian,
if they weren't all a bunch of tax-dodging professional whiners."
  -- Berkley Breathed, 2001