[TriLUG] without better support from the vendors...

David A. Cafaro david at cafaro.net
Fri Dec 21 12:29:41 EST 2001

Sorry to hear your troubles with Linux, it can be a bear, and it has a ways
to go before the common user will find it as easy at M$ stuff (unless you
factor in the security scares...).  Any ways, I'm not sure if you checked
the linux on laptops page yet, but here are a couple of links that talk
about your specific laptop and where to get drivers and such:

http://www.math.uakron.edu/~chad/linux_t23.html (Redhat, but info on X)

http://www.rithvik.com/linux/tp23.html (another redhat)

http://www.patoche.org/alone/info/t23.html (debian, but no sound info)

http://www.linux-laptop.net/ (the main site)