[TriLUG] FREE HARDWARE: 16Bit ISA Buslogic BT545C SCSI controller

Scott Mebust Scott.Mebust at sas.com
Sun Dec 23 14:25:48 EST 2001

This is a well supported (under Linux) controller card that I've got
in my '486 system.  The time has come for the old '486 to go and this
seems like one piece that may be worth something to someone out there.

It's a "Fast SCSI-2 bust master host adapter" that has an integrated
floppy controller (up to 2.88MB floppy) and supports hard drives of
up to 8GB.  Original box, manuals, and software included.  An old
SCSI Sony CD-ROM 4X drive is available as well.

If you're interested in this or any other early to mid 1990's hardware
(e.g. floppy tape drive (QIC-80) or tapes (DC-2120), send me an e-mail.

Scott