[TriLUG] New messages on all my RH machines

M. Mueller/bhu5nji bhu5nji at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 21:51:13 EST 2001

I've been getting those on RH6.1 with kernel 2.2.14 for quite some time.
They've had no noticable detrimental effects.  I searched out this fix which
worked for me:

vi /etc/conf.modules (or /etc/modules.conf as the case may be)
add: alias pf-net-10 off

Credit: http://www.luci.org/luci-discuss/200102/msg00083.html

HTH,
Mike