[TriLUG] Pr00freaders Unite

Jeff Bollinger jeff01 at email.unc.edu
Fri Dec 28 11:31:08 EST 2001

I've been working on a document for work and I was hoping maybe some
other eyes might like to take a look at it before it goes live
(officially).  It's about how to install and secure a RedHat 7.2
Workstation.  This is the first draft, and is not linked from anywhere,
so it may be moved later on next week, but if anyone gets the chance and
feels up to it take a look at this page and feel free to rip it apart
and give me suggestions (grammar, style, and format will all be taken
care of) on the content and any other neat tips you may have.

http://www.unc.edu/security/linux2.html

Thanks!
Jeff
--