[TriLUG] burning .iso under Windows?

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed Jan 2 16:18:25 EST 2002

Yes. Just simply change your defaults to Disk-At-Once. It works best for
.iso's.

FYI...unless you need to burn a multi-session CD (an "open" cd-rewrite that
allows you to "add" to the CD later), just use Disk-At-Once. The other
methods can cause problems for CD-RW media.

I use the Disk-At-Once to write my RedHat Linux 7.2 CD's to CD-RW media, and
they work in non-multisession cd-readers.

If you are going to burn to cd-r (write once), Disk-At-Once works great as
well.

IMHO, Disk-At-Once for slEZCD is the best choice.