[TriLUG] Anyone hiring Linux/UNIX professionals?

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jan 4 15:12:39 EST 2002

Well it is a new year and everyone is working with a new budget.  Just
thought I would hit the list up again and see if anyone was hiring Linux
geeks, as the tail end of '01 saw very little in the way of opportunities.

I can do full time, or independent consulting.  I speak almost all flavors
of Windows (8 years), several Unix flavors (about 5 years) including but not
limited to Solaris 8, Red Hat Linux 7.2, and OpenBSD 3.0.  I have a lot of
practical experience in building infrastructure for rapidly growing small
companies, and some less recent but more impressive experience building huge
call centers for Fortune 500 companies.  I am not an "OS zealot" and will
recommend the solutions most appropriate to address specific problems.

If your shop is looking for an experiences and well rounded IT professional,
please drop me an email describing your requirements and I'll let you know
if it is up my alley or not.