[TriLUG] Tip: Multiple disjoint cell selection in KSpread

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sat Jan 5 00:09:29 EST 2002

On Saturday 05 January 2002 04:25 am, M. Mueller/bhu5nji wrote:
> > Perhaps Google will pick up trilug's archive page
> > so that someone else will be able to find it in the future.
>
> Is it a matter of informing Google?

Actually, I have no idea.

What I meant was that my e-mail didn't contain a question...and I encourage
others to post tips and tricks in addition to their questions.  If someone
figures out something neat, difficult, or undocumented before having to ask a
question on this list, I'd hope that he'd still post his solution/hack so
that others can learn, propose better solutions, etc.

---Tom