[TriLUG] opensource project hosting

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 6 15:24:50 EST 2002

http://www.sourcefubar.net/

I know a lot of folks were talking about hosting at trilug vs
sourceforge (haven't been keeping up lately if you want to know why see
the general at jakarta list or http://poi.sourceforge.net).

Excuse my lack of enthusiasm for these efforts.  I think its great to
help further opensource in this manner.  I just honestly could not have
considered moving POI because POI is #4 on the sourceforge most active
list for like the second day in a row which means we get a lot more
exposure then we would otherwise.  Having that kind of exposure is worth
a little  how shall we say it...consorting with Stalin to kill Hitler?

Hopefully I'll be out from under my email soon.

-Andy
--
www.superlinksoftware.com
			- fix java generics!