[TriLUG] I just figured out what evolution is missing

Tom Bryan tbryan at python.net
Sun Jan 6 07:29:22 EST 2002

On Monday 07 January 2002 02:01 am, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On Sun, 2002-01-06 at 07:51, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney wrote:

[...GPG signing...]

> I've noticed quite a few people signing their messages now and
> was noticing that many of these signatures aren't signed by
> anyone else (your's being a notable exception, Kevin).  I was
> wondering if the members of trilug would be interested in
> getting together (possibly at one of our regular meetings) and
> sigining each others public keys?  (i.e. have a keysigning meeting...)
> Something like what is described here
> (http://www.herrons.com/kb2nsx/keysign.html)
>
> Would anyone be interested in something like that?  If so, I'd
> volunteer to collect everyone's public key into a keyring and
> then bring a printout of everyone's keys to the meeting.

That would be great!  We could have a whole PGP/GPG meeting: someone could
explain what it is, why to use it, how to use it (check RPM signatures,
integrating with Mutt, KDE, and Evolution), and we could sign...things.

Being as specific as my understanding of this topic permis. ;-)
---Tom