[TriLUG] I just figured out what evolution is missing

John Beimler john at radiomind.com
Sun Jan 6 16:18:08 EST 2002

I just started using Evolution this week too, I am overall impressed.
When I am at an X terminal from now on, I'll be using it (unless I find
something really annoying in it.)

On the how to hide deleted messages, I know it would be easier if they
went in the trash ala Netscape/Mozilla but you can hide deleted
messages, then kill them off later, I am trying to do that now, I'll
just have to remember to clean up after a while in each of my mailboxes.
Peace.

john