[TriLUG] unable to boot up in run level 5

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Sun Jan 6 17:28:39 EST 2002

Please don't think that I'm talking down to you when I ask you this, but
are you sure you're booting into runlevel 3?  When you run the command
'runlevel', you get a 3 back, right?  I've actually had a user assume
before that he was booting into runlevel 3 before, when he actually was
booting into runlevel 5, but having an error with his X environment.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer