[TriLUG] GPG Key signing party

Ed Warnicke hagbard at physics.rutgers.edu
Sun Jan 6 19:40:19 EST 2002

We could do the following:

1)	Have Tanner gather the keys ( Naturally ).
2)	Have Tanner verify the people at the next meeting.
3)	Have the people verify Tanner ( after all, he should get
	something out of this ).
4)	Have Tanner go home and sign and upload the keys of the
	people he has verified and upload them.
5)	Have the das Folk go home and sign Tanner's
	key and upload it.

While this may be a pain for Tanner, it is quick, get's a lot
of people at least somewhat trusted, and makes Tanner VERY trusted.

This differs only slightly from the original proposal, anyone who
trusts Tanner ( and there will then be a great many of them )
can decide whether they trust people one removed from Tanner, but
shouldn't sign the keys without better verification.

Ed