[TriLUG] [Fwd: Howard Systems]

gregbrown at mindspring.com gregbrown at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 7 16:05:49 EST 2002

Here is a little more information on the howard systems position:

HSI has an immediate need for a Senior Sun Solaris Administrator for the North Carolina area.  Qualified candidate will be responsible for migration from our client's Virginia location to their Durham interpersonal and communication skills and be required to travel. Skill required are Sun Solaris, Perl and Apache Server. Client offers a casual working environment.

compensation is listed as "market rate".

Greg