[TriLUG] Installfest planning (was HP-UX 11.0 (this is on topic!))

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Mon Jan 7 19:45:20 EST 2002

Jeremy wrote:
> Also, I might be able to get a meeting room at Durham Tech, if we'd like
> to rotate to Durham for the next installfest.  Weeknights Mon-Thurs are
> usually pretty booked, but weekends are generally open.  What is the
> preferred day of week and time?

Excellent!  Lots of table space?  Internet connection?

Right now I am unemployed so any day of the week is fine.  However I fully
hope to be employed before the next installfest in which case I would say
weekends are going to be best.  Starting at maybe 1:00 so everyone can be
wide awake and fresh from lunch and then take all afternoon for the
installing.