[TriLUG] Next installfest

John Turner jdturner at myhome.nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 7 23:25:02 EST 2002

On Mon, Jan 07, 2002 at 09:24:09PM -0500, Justin Johnson wrote:
> I would like to see an installfest in the near future. North Raleigh is fine
> with me.
>
> Actually, I have a 'potential platform' for a linux install. We have a Cubix
> box at work that
> we inherited during a merger, and no one (including me) knows much about it.
> I do know that it is
> basically 6 pc's on a board all in one box. Any interesting ideas? Other
> than anchor?

Guess what? I have a Cubix box also. I think it should be
possible, I once found an online reference to someone who
was going to try. I think the box uses a special I/O switch
for keyboard/mice/vga, that I don't have.

What processor cards does your Cubix contain? They have
some information on the Cubix website.

John