[TriLUG] Installfest planning

Christian J Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Tue Jan 8 13:13:37 EST 2002

Jeremy said:
> can probably wrangle up one network connection; we'd need someone to bring
> a hub + NAT router (similar to Roy's setup at RTI), since I'd really only
> be able to get one IP address.

I've got more ports than you'll know what to do with.  ;-)  Also have the
DHCP and NAT covered.  Don't worry about that part.  Just get me one
internet connected port and the IP configuration and we're covered.  I only
need one IP address, the DNS server, the default gateway, and the subnet
mask.

I do *NOT* have nearly enough patch cables.  If someone is sitting on a mess
of patch cables (hey doesn't TriLUG own a bunch?  I seem to remember
that...) then please speak up.