[TriLUG] Apache stuff

Brent Verner brent at rcfile.org
Wed Jan 9 07:45:57 EST 2002

[2002-01-09 07:35] Rodent of Unusual Size said:
| I realise I'm mostly a consumer on this list, and ask
| more questions than I answer.  However, ISTR there were
| some people here interested in Apache, and I'm curious how
| many of those are further interested in writing Apache
| modules -- because I *do* have some stuff to contribute
| in that area.  But I won't clog the list with it unless
| there's some interest..

I'm sure that (at least one of ;-)) the members of the dev list has
found need to write apache modules, and your insights would be
perfectly on-topic for that list.

cheers.
  brent 'currently working on an apache module to auth against a
         java-based user management system ;-)' verner

to share his music with anyone is a beautiful thing."  -- Duane Allman