[TriLUG] Apache stuff

Vestal, Roy L. rvestal at rti.org
Wed Jan 9 10:16:43 EST 2002

Yes.

dev at trilug.org

-----Original Message-----
From: Rodent of Unusual Size [mailto:Ken.Coar at Golux.Com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2002 10:12 AM
To: trilug at trilug.org
Subject: Re: [TriLUG] Apache stuff

Brent Verner wrote:

> I'm sure that (at least one of ;-)) the members of the dev list

dev list?  Is that different from this trilug one?

> your insights would be perfectly on-topic for that list.

Well, since I'm sending this message anyway, I'll add a couple
of lines to it.  I'm writing a couple of books about Apache;
one is about writing modules, and the other is a cookbook of
how-to recipes.  The cookbook site doesn't have anything to
show at the moment, but there are various example modules on
the other.
--
#ken	P-)}