[TriLUG] Thinking of procmail...

Jeremy Katz katzj at linuxpower.org
Wed Jan 9 15:01:37 EST 2002

On Wednesday, January 09 2002, Kevin - The Alchemist - Sonney said:
> Has anyone seen, or does anyone have, a procmail recipe to re-write
> pgp/mime messages into a broken format that OE can read? Something to
> convert the signature attachment into a old-style signed message?

I have no idea any more where I originally found this one, but it's been
in my procmail config for a long time now and works for me

:0
{
	:0 fBwh
        * ^-----BEGIN PGP MESSAGE-----
        * ^-----END PGP MESSAGE-----
        | formail \
            -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=encrypt"

        :0 fBwh
        | formail \
            -i "Content-Type: application/pgp; format=text; x-action=sign"

Cheers,

Jeremy

--
Jeremy Katz
katzj at linuxpower.org	| jlkatz at eos.ncsu.edu
http://linuxpower.org	| Developer, NCSU Realm Kit for Red Hat Linux
GPG fingerprint: 367E 8B6B 5E57 2BDB 972A 4D73 C83C B4E8 89FE 392D