[TriLUG] www.trilug.org thoughts

al johson alfjon at mindspring.com
Thu Jan 10 00:38:53 EST 2002

Another thing that needs "fixing" on the Trilug website is the directions to
the meeting FROM THE RALEIGH AREA and points East. Instead of present
directions, simply take I-40 to exit 280 (Davis Drive). Turn Right onto
Davis Drive after exiting. Go to next stoplight and turn Left. and then take
the first exit on the Left into RTI. I've gone both ways and this one is
much simpler to remember and execute.--AL Johnson.