[TriLUG] GnuPG Key Exchange at Thursday's meeting

Sinner from the Prairy sinner_prairy at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 09:28:24 EST 2002

Hi Tanner!

What do you mean by "bring your key fingerprint" and "key size"?

I have my public key in servers around the world, and on my website:
http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/pgp.html

Is that enough?

Right now I'm at work. And my pgp-signature-maker is at home.

Also, on my driver's license it doesn't say "Sinner from the Prairy" (No, I
didn't try; I'm not *that* insane). But I'm the one and only 'Sinner from
the Prairy'. Who else could be a (the) Paranoid Linux Chef with troubles
when riding a 2+ wheeled vehicle under 75 mph?

Salut,
Sinner

>From: Tanner Lovelace <lovelace at wayfarer.org>
>Subject: [TriLUG] GnuPG Key Exchange at Thursday's meeting

>For those of you who sent me your key, and for those of you
>who might still :-) this is a reminder of what you need to
>bring to the Thursday night meeting.

>1. Driver's License (so I can identify you).
>2. Key fingerprint
>3. Key size

http://www.ibiblio.org/sinner/     Linux User # 89976
Running on Mandrake 8.1 - Kernel  2.4.8-26mdk     Linux Machine # 38068