[TriLUG] an increasingly annoying trend at trilug meetings

John Turner jdturner at myhome.nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 09:04:15 EST 2002

I just want to say that I agree the TRILUG meetings drag
on too long. Last night I can almost understand the free
form nature of the meeting. But too many times in the past
speakers are pull off topic with either useless comments or
too detailed questions, suggestions, etc.

As Chris noted the format of the Java users group seems good.
I would note that they also have some after the talk gatherings.
Either to discuss the talk or to discuss/plan activities of the
group. The extra time at the end could be used by some of the
sub groups to plan together in person.

Thanks Rob for getting the discussion going.

John