[TriLUG] /.'s Roblimo at UNC 2/11/02

Paul Jones pjones at metalab.unc.edu
Fri Jan 11 15:55:38 EST 2002

Robin (aka roblimo) Miller editor in chief of the most read (Slashdot.org
has more readers than washingtonpost.com) and most innovative technology
news sites on the Web including Slashdot, NewsForge, and Linux.com will be
at UNC to visit my class on Monday Feb 11. Robin has agreed to do a
general talk and/or visit other classes while he's here. If you folks at
internetworkers or trilug are interested in hearing Robin talk, please let
me know. I'm trying to see if I should try to do an evening talk or one in
the afternoon that day.

                             Paul Jones
                    "Gort! Klaatu barada nikto!"
http://www.ibiblio.org/pjones/ at the Site Formerly Known As MetaLab.unc.edu