[TriLUG] Flowe Desktop Demo - Thank you

Tan T. Phan tan.phan at codeflex.com
Fri Jan 11 16:32:45 EST 2002

Dear TriLUG,
Thank you for giving me an opportunity to come and demo the Flowe
Desktop. I hope you all got some fun out of looking at it and perhaps
trying it when you can. The demo barely scratched what the desktop can
do for both beginner and seasoned Linux users.

To add to some comments on the list (except included below), I would
like to say that the group actually gave me MORE time than we first
agreed. So, thank you again!

As for the actual work on Flowe Desktop and its foundation technology, I
did all of the work -- nights and weekends from 1988 to 2000, and
full-time in 2001. There are only about 500K lines of C++ code for the
product -- quite slim compared to many Linux projects.

Thanks again and I hope to have another opportunity to come visit and
contribute to TriLUG.
-Tan
Founder & CTO
Codeflex, Inc.

By the way, I kinda liked the rambling at the meeting -- the real fun
and time away from the day-to-day office chores!