[TriLUG] trilug meetings

H Brett Bolen wingedlizard at nc.rr.com
Fri Jan 11 16:37:22 EST 2002

>>Personally, I think it is disrespectful to the
>>speakers and to the rest of the audience to continually interupt with
>>childish  and/or irrelevant geek jokes -
>>

> I would say that it depends on the speaker.  I think that a lot of the
> speakers

yep, its fine to ask question, and sometimes to even interrupt
the speaker, but it is hard to give a talk over the chattering.

and it is hard for the trilugers who actually want to hear what is
the speaker is saying when you neighbor is, say, talking to his buddys
about a perl script he wrote at work today.