[TriLUG] Newbie question...Desktops

Ben Pitzer uncleben at mindspring.com
Mon Jan 14 07:37:56 EST 2002

Roy,

In this case, yes, you are getting desktop environments and window
managers confused.  Blackbox is a window manager.  You can run it under
Gnome, if you like, but I believe that KDE uses its own window manager,
and won't allow you to use a different one.  Not being a KDE user, I
don't know.

Regards,
Ben Pitzer