[TriLUG] Computer Tech Wars (was Outline prop Linux for Business)

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Mon Jan 14 15:12:02 EST 2002

Interesting idea...

Computer Tech Wars!

Actually, if we can scrape together equivalent hardware/software for 2
teams I'm sure we could invite the local MS Users group to a friendly
competition over watermelon and beer.  We have contact info for their LUG.

I think it'd be fun, and also a very useful direct comparison.  Pick a day
in July, do this for an afternoon, and then have a cookout/some other
party?

Kim...