[TriLUG] possibly OT: solaris job post

Kim Green kndrkim at employees.org
Mon Jan 14 15:53:45 EST 2002

Hi.  Job for Win/Solaris guy (I'm from NY, you're _all_ guys) that I was
asked to spread word about.
Kim...

-----
> There is a Development Job Opening at NCSU, located in Raleigh, North
> Carolina.
> http://www.ncsu.edu/jobs/spa/spa_text33.html
> The salary grade is 78 ($51,132-$71,683)
> This vacancy anouncement will be closed on Wednesday, January 23, 2002.

Prefer experience with web development tools, such as Perl, Java, C++,
PHP, Coldfusion, ASP, JSP, PL/SQL and XML; experience with an enterprise
scale SQL database in Oracle and Oracle Application Server; Windows 2000
and Sun Solaris environments